Re: help with login Oracle

From: MotoX <at_at_at.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:00:33 +0100

3121 means you have no network driver installed.

Try connecting as SCOTT/TIGER (note spelling) and DON'T fill-in the database name in SQL*Plus. This should default you to ORCL, the demo database.

If you named the database something else, or have a more complex set-up, then configure Oracle SQl*Net (and install the drivers for the protocol you wan to use - which will stop the error you get above).

MotoX