Re: Reporting Problem

From: Andrei Plet <a.plet_at_proplant.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:41:06 +0100

[Quoted] Thanks Joep for your swift reply.

Your suggestion was a very good one , I tried it already and its works fine. The only problem is that the page numbering is incorrect. Pages that do not belong to the frame are also counted. I am not exactly sure of the cause of this problem

Any suggestions?

Andrei

--
Andrei Plet