Re: ORA-03121.. Interface driver problem.. Windows NT 4.0 workstation

From: Max Busch <tds_at_indigo.ie>
Date: 22 Jun 1998 02:52:36 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] You should not have to enter a connect string for Personal Oracle on the local machine, just the user id. and password. Your problem may be that one product is 16-bit and the other 32-bit. SQL*PLUS 3.1 is 16-bit, SQL*PLUS 3.3 is 32-bit, SQL*PLUS 3.2 I don't know about. It should still be possible to connect to the database with SQL*PLUS 3.1, but it's obviously not configured properly. Oracle uses some weird and wonderful text files and / or .INI settings buried on your machine and these differ between SQL*PLUS versions. Unfortunately I don't know anything beyond this either.

Max. Received on Mon Jun 22 1998 - 04:52:36 CEST

Original text of this message