Reporting Problem

From: Andrei Plet <a.plet_at_proplant.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:15:00 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] We have a seemingly small, but very annoying problem.

We need to ensure that a report always has an even number of pages. The problem is that a we are printing several reports at a time and double-sided. It can happen that when a report the previous report consists of an odd number of pages, the first page of the next report will be printed on the back of its' last page.

I would be grateful for any suggestions as to how I can solve this problem.

With thanks in advance,

--
Andrei Plet
a.plet_at_proplant.de