designer2000: MSGFLP preference: form-level procedure for messaging

From: Lisa Tassoni <tassonl_at_ircm.umontreal.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:10:26 GMT

[Quoted] Hello everyone,

In DESIGNER2000, the preference MSGFLP defines a Form-level procedure for messaging. Help information states : "these procedures must be stored in, or referenced by, the template form". By this, I understand that the procedure can be referenced in the template form. In the developer2000's guide, it states "you cannot reference program units. Instead, place the program units in a library and attach the library to the module".

I have tried this but the Forms Generator is looking for a form procedure and not in a library.

Thanks for any info.
LT Received on Thu Jun 18 1998 - 22:10:26 CEST

Original text of this message