questions on Oracles Forms Web deployment

From: lushen <lushen_at_nortel.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:50:11 -0500

Hi,

We are using developer/2000 for the Web to deploy a Forms application from HP-UX to Web. There are several UNIX-dependent commands in our application, such as "mailx" and "lpstat -p (to check the printers connected to the computer)". Now we want to move our application server onto a Windows NT 4.0 machine, and those command would no longer be working. What shall we do with the commands "mailx" and "lpstat", specifically?

Thanks,

Lu Received on Thu Jun 18 1998 - 20:50:11 CEST

Original text of this message