Re: debugging tool for stored PL/SQL

From: Sylvain Faust <sfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 12:56:41 -0400

Yes!
Look at SQL-Programmer for Windows.
It features as well a PL/SQL Interactive Debugger.

For details, look at:
http://www.sfi-software.com/sql_debug_debugger.htm

See what Ian Abramson, author of Oracle8 Tuning and Oracle8 Data Warehousing has to say:
"SQL-Programmer with Debugger for Oracle PL/SQL is a product that should be a 'must have' in any Oracle development shop. The product makes the creation and maintenance of Oracle stored procedures, functions and packages a simple and 'enjoyable' process"

It does triggers too!

For details you can call SFI at 819 778-5045 ext,152 or email info_at_sfi-software.com

I'm sure this will help!

Sylvain Faust
President
Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI)
A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998

SFI Building
880 boul. de la Carriere, Suite 130
Hull, Quebec
Canada J8Y 6T5