'Do you like to save...' translation question

From: Tomasz Sidorkiewicz <humpel_at_willow.iie.pz.zgora.pl>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 23:43:24 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm working on my project with Oracle forms 4.5. I would like to replace Forms-Alerts and Messages with my own messages in Polish language.

Using the on-error and on-messages triggers I'm able to replace some of the Forms-messages.

[Quoted] But some messages, like "Do you want to save the changes you have made?" I'm not able to replace by using these triggers.

Is there any way to suppress / replace / translate these kind of messages???

[Quoted] Thank you for your help!

Greetings from Zielona Gora/Poland

Tomasz Sidorkiewicz Received on Wed Jun 17 1998 - 01:43:24 CEST

Original text of this message