Re: Preventing prompts

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 16 Jun 1998 11:54:53 GMT

The prompt is because a data field has changed in a record. Check all your triggers. No data can be changed in the block except in the post query trigger.

Milos Sladic (smilo_at_yesic.com) wrote:
: How can I prevent prompt "Do you want to save records?" that appears
: when I'm closing queried form, even no data has been changed?

: M. Sladic

--
While DSC may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
DSC does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when you