ORACLE 7.3.3, GUI Server Manager/SCO openserver 5.04 enterprise

From: Mishi Saravi <msaravi_at_fasser.com>
Date: 1998/06/15

I am unable to run the GUI version Oracle Server Manager (svrmgrm) in SCO openserver enterprise 5.04 environment. The program exits with a brief error message (TK2-00001: An oracle tool kit failure). The installation manual has a note about SLS OSS430A, which is a supplement for openserver 5.00 and 5.02. However this supplement is not an installable patch for openserver 5.04. I was wondering if I am missing a patch or a fixup? The Oracle version that I am running is 7.3.3.

Thanks in advance Received on Mon Jun 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message