Re: Oracle tools

From: CharlesM <charlesm1NOSPAM_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 19:35:15 -0500

In article <3581F30C.38C2_at_erols.com>, mafox_at_erols.com says...
> I am in the process of getting Learning Tree certified as an Oracle DBA,
> and I would like to practice at home. Does anyone know of a website
> where I could download some version of Oracle or SQL, SQL*Plus so I can
> practice (or is there even such a sight?).
>
> Thanks,
> MF

Oracle's site <ww.oracle.com> has downloads for Personal Oracle 8. The download is rather large, but you can order trial CDs for, I believe, $4.95. Numerous other tools are also available for download there. Received on Sun Jun 14 1998 - 02:35:15 CEST

Original text of this message