T.O.A.D. problem (viewing procedures in object browser)

From: Michael Brohl <michael.brohl_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/06/13

Hello,

[Quoted] I get the following error message when selecting a procedure or function in the T.O.A.D. Object Browser:

        ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

This error message pops up twice when selecting procedures or functions. The source code is displayed after the messages.

Clicking on the Arguments tab, the error occurs again twice. Selecting Dependencies or Errors works fine.

I'm using Personal Oracle Release 7.2.2.3.1 .

How can I get this to work and which table is missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Bye

        Michael Received on Sat Jun 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message