Re: SQLPLUS not letting me login !! HELP!

From: Iain Airlie <ima84531_at_GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: 1998/06/12

Sounds like a TNS listener problem on the server. Does anybody else have this problem? If they do, it is a general installation problem. If they don't, then it is your environment. You are probably pointing at the wrong instance. SQL*Net will time out eventually, but the default can be up to 5 minutes.

Matt Heiman <boo_at_deltanet.com> wrote in article <6lqkpj$gt0$1_at_news01.deltanet.com>...