Re: D2k question----Menu security

From: Wernberg-Tougaard <Christian.H:wernberg-Tougaard_at_uvm.dk>
Date: 1998/06/12

Joep Hendrix <joep.hendrix_at_wxs.nl> skrev i artiklen <3580278A.246E_at_wxs.nl>...

<cut>

> In the module srtucture diagrammer (where you create your menu
> structure) click on a module and select access. Then open the tab gruops
> and add the roles you want.

Naturally I've tried this. I have declared all the roles that I want to be used by certain modules in the repository, and then used the access-tab in MSD. But the problem is, that there is no effect of doing this when generating forms.

--
Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
Political Economist