Oracle Forms, Problem with Menu Module (HELP)

From: <Galina_Glendenning_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 00:58:18 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am experiencing problem with running a Form Module, after creating the Menu. I always get error message: FRM-10221: Cannot read file.... I tried to [Quoted] specify the complete path of the menu module, it didn't help. I placed the menu module under the same directory as the form exe. and created a program item with a working directory, the one where exe. are located, it didn't work [Quoted] either. I am using WindowsNT, Forms 4.5, and Oracle 8.

If anybody solved this problem, please give me a hint.

Best regards.

Galina Glendenning.