Re: D2k question----Menu security

From: VIAENEH <VIAENEH_at_nospam.btmaa.bel.alcatel.be>
Date: 1998/06/11

Wernberg-Tougaard wrote:

> I've tried to implement menu security using D2k. I have made the
> appropriate roles in the base, but has so far been unsuccesfull to make any
> forms which use the roles.
>
> I have declared the roles in the repository and linked certain roles to
> certain modules. But the only way I can get dimmed menus is if I use F45,
> manually adding / giving roles to the specific menu-items.
>
> What do I do wrong ??

> Christian Wernberg-Tougaard

[Quoted] Have you checked on "Update menu roles" at the Generation screen of the "Module and associated menu" ???

***** A L C A T E L  B E L L  S P A C E  &  D E F E N S E  *******
Herman Viaene
Berkenrodelei 33, B-2660 Hoboken, Belgium
Tel: (32/3)8295591
Fax: (32/3)8295502
OIS-mail: viaeneh_at_AM_at_BTMA97
Internet-mail: viaeneh_at_btmaa.bel.alcatel.be
X400: Viaene Herman (C=BE,A=RTT,P=ALCANET,OU1=BELA1,O=ALCATEL,
S="Viaene",G="Herman")