Version control

From: Cees Van Tilburg <ctilburg_at_ortec.nl>
Date: 11 Jun 1998 18:00:25 GMT

[Quoted] We are looking for an easy to use version control tool which works well with an ORACLE D2000 environment. Let me explain what we want:
- version number in our forms template
  • administration of changes/source per version incl. locking of files and directory setup
  • database scripts to go from one version of the database to the other

We considered PVCS wich is a fine tool but we'd very much like to hear from about
other tools.

Please email if you have/know a tool I will repost a resume of all the answers.

regards,

Cees van Tilburg Received on Thu Jun 11 1998 - 20:00:25 CEST

Original text of this message