Des2k:Setting preferences at application level? which and how?

From: Lisa Tassoni <tassonl_at_ircm.umontreal.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 14:26:51 GMT

[Quoted] Hello everyone,

I have Designer 2000 for Win95.
I want to set some preferences at the application level.

  1. Which preferences can be set at the application level?
  2. Is this the way to set a preference at that level: in the preference hierarchy window I selected "Application preferences". Then I selected a category, then a preference. Then, in the properties window, I click on the preference, and cannot seem to enter the new value? I think maybe, it is because I try this with a preference that cannot be set at that level.

Thanks in advance,
LT. Received on Thu Jun 11 1998 - 16:26:51 CEST

Original text of this message