Re: SQLLDR80 question - getting as much text input as possible?

From: John Wunderly <johnwunderly_at_fast.net>
Date: 11 Jun 1998 00:46:40 GMT

I don't have the docs here at home, but I remember using functions with v7x to process the data from the flat file. A SubStr(thisfield,1,4000) might do the trick. I'll look for it when I get to the office tomorrow.

John Wunderly <johnwunderly_at_fast.net>

Paul Wagner <wagner_at_cs.umn.edu> wrote in article <6l98ms$ja6_at_epx.cis.umn.edu>...

 *
 *
 *