Re: PL/SQL Debugger & Editor

From: Sylvain Faust <sfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:53:58 -0400

We know about their PL/SQL "bugger"

You will be IMPRESS with our PL/SQL Debugger!

Ask for references of customers who evaluated our PL/SQL Debugger compare with SQL Navigator and Platinum SQL Station and you will see WHY they pick SQL-Programmer 2.5 with PL/SQL Debugger as the clear winner!

Check this:
http://www.sfi-software.com/sql_debug_debugger.htm and
http://www.sfi-software.com

Let us know if you need something.

Sylvain Faust
President
Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI)
A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998

SFI Building
880 boul. de la Carriere, Suite 130
Hull, Quebec
Canada J8Y 6T5
Tel. 819 778-5045 ext. 804
Fax: 819 778-7943
Email: sfaust_at_sfi-software.com
http://www.sfi-software.com

[Quoted] 	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Craig Christian [SMTP:craig_at_metronet.com]
	Posted At:	Tuesday, June 09, 1998 2:50 PM
	Posted To:	misc
	Conversation:	PL/SQL Debugger & Editor
	Subject:	PL/SQL Debugger & Editor

	Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] 	  Is there a decent editor/debugger out there for PL/SQL
	that runs on Windows?  We are currently using
	SQL Navigator Pro by Quest Software.  The editor
	is fine but the debugger *sucks*.  Continually locking
	up, etc.

	Any tools that are worth looking at?

	Please respond via email.

	Craig C.