Re: Forms 5.0 Generation

From: Zafer Mutlu AKTAN <zafer_at_redshift.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 21:27:19 -0700

Hi,
I am using Dev/2K 1.3.1 (includes Forms 4.5.7) on Unix platform. Your statement is true. What you should do is to check the triggers (the ones that created automatically by the system) and delete the hardcoded database name. Once you get rid of the hardcoded database name from these triggers, then you can generate the fmx file again (by simply running or using the Ctrl_t key combination) and run with other databases with absolutely NO problem.
Regards
Zafer AKTAN
Monterey, CA