SQL Loader and delimited fields

From: Geoff <gschemme_at_qni.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 17:54:40 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] Does anyone know how to skip a field when using SQL*Loader and a delimited [Quoted] [Quoted] flat file? I have a file with 5 fields per record. The fields vary in length between records, so I must use a delimited file format. My table has [Quoted] 4 columns, and I need to load the first three fields into into the first three columns, but the fifth field must go into the fourth column. How can I skip the fourth field?

Thanks in advance! Received on Wed Jun 10 1998 - 00:54:40 CEST

Original text of this message