pl/sql developer tools

From: <jfowler_intracorp_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/06/09

[Quoted] [Quoted] We are looking to acquire a development tool for oracle pl/sql (unix/nt). The [Quoted] [Quoted] tool must have a decent editor (or easy links to typical word processing sw such as word97), a good on-line debugging facility, syntax checker, auto formatter (color coded keywords wouldn't hurt) and easy to use navigation through various database instances, schemas, packages etc... obviously, we are looking for cheap tools, can't afford $3995 per seat.

Also, if anyone knows of relatively current evaluation information that would contrast the various tools, that would be helpful as well. We must justify our selection to the bean-counters.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jim Fowler
Intracorp