Re: OWS 3.0 question

From: Adolfo Andrade desde BCN <aandradreg_at_mx3.redestb.es>
Date: 1998/06/09

My experience is something like that. When NT starts wrb and www listener services at the same time, it doesn't work. My solution (I don't know if it's the only one) is to start www listener services once wrb has been started.

I think next release will work fine (or perhaps I'll do it better). Adolfo