Oracle Reports 2.5.5.5

From: Tom Goos <tgoos_at_roularta.be>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 17:29:57 +0200

Hello,

I have a problem in 'Oracle Reports 2.5.5.5'. We have 2 versions of this product :
- Version 1 : running on Windows 3.11 clients

  • Version 2 : running on a UNIX System V Release 4 Server

Sometimes we develop on the Windows clients and copy the resulting files (.RDF)
on to the UNIX server.

On the UNIX server we run these reports in Bitmap mode.

When we compare the resulting outputs of the unix version with the output of the windows version,
there is a difference with the margins of the report.

The UNIX-version report has bigger left and top margins. It becomes even worse if we have landscape reports.

How can this be solved ???

Thanks Received on Tue Jun 09 1998 - 17:29:57 CEST

Original text of this message