ToolsMacro in OLE2 Automation

From: Chris McCallum <mccallum_at_csc.com.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 11:34:24 +1000

Hi,

[Quoted]      Currently I am writing a PL/SQL library in Procedure Builder to do OLE2 Automation to MS Word 95 V7. Everything is working find except I seem to be unable to initiate a Word Macro from the Oracle end. According to the Word Dev Kit the command to use is ToolsMacro ie ToolsMacro .Name = "MacroName", .Run which works fine within Word but I don't seem to be able to get to work through OLE2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time
Chris
PS Environment is NT4 Sp3

                                 P133