Re: Example code: Replication between Personal Oracle8 and Oracle8 Server

From: Bill J. Bilic <bjbilic_at_nbnet.nb.caREMOVETHIS>
Date: 1998/06/08

I'm not sure, it's been a while since I've used it but I think that the current version of Oracle Objects for OLE could have OLE functionality exposed for replication that you could programmaticaly use from VB. Other than that, I believe you know that you can not programmaticaly use DAO replication on non-JET data sources from VB. You'll have to find the tool specifically written for ORACLE and then find an ActiveX/OLE interface to VB.
HTH, Bill, MCP