Example code: Replication between Personal Oracle8 and Oracle8 Server

From: $AppVar1$ <$AppVar2$_at_storebrand.no>
Date: 1998/06/08

Hi,

[Quoted] I am just looking for some example (code) for replication (both ways) between a Personal Oracle8 database and a Oracle8 Server.

I know about the capabilities in the Personal Oracle8 Navigator tools and so on, however, I am looking for something similar like the VB5 OLE controls that are included in the Personal Oracle Lite package (I can't use POLite as it does not support SQL*Net to local database or Microsoft ADO 1.5...)

I primarily would like to see something similar to the example application in POLite, but any hints, tips or example code would be appreciated.

If email is preferred, please send to baberge_at_hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!

-Bjørn Arne Received on Mon Jun 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message