Re: forms 4.5: newbie: dynamic list items

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 8 Jun 1998 03:38:03 GMT

We do it with a library built in we wrote that uses the syntax
populate_a_bunch_of_lists('list11,rg1:list2,rg2:list3,rg3');

This way you only write one line of code.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.

H. John C. Hopkins <john_nospam_at_hpe.ufl.edu> wrote in article
<6l9376$9fp_at_no-names.nerdc.ufl.edu>...