Re: MDI Forms with Menu problem

From: Developer <MSIS_at_cyberdude.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:38:53 -0400

wssi_at_sprynet.com wrote in message <6l6rdq$238$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>I am using Oracle 7.3 with Forms4.5. I have created a Form module and a
Menu
>module. I attach the Menu to the Form via the Form's Menu Module property.
>When I run the form I get two window's dings or beeps and then the form
come
>up. The only problem is that it only shows the standard Windows menu and
not
>the menu I created and attached to the form. I tried creating another Menu
>and attaching it to the form but I get the same results. If I blank out the
>Form's Menu Module property and run the form I get the same results minus

IF the standard Windows menu you mention is only a 'Windows' menu choice, then you form does not see your menu file (if you compiled it and made a .plx exec). You can copy your plx file to a default forms directory (c:\orawin\bin\)
or add your existing directory to FORMS45_PATH line in windows registry Received on Fri Jun 05 1998 - 18:38:53 CEST

Original text of this message