Re: Documentation Forms 5.0

From: William DeLorie <wdelorie_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 21:40:44 -0700

Candy Robinson wrote:

> I am moving to Developer 2000 Release 2.1 using Forms 5.0. I have four
> manuals for Forms 4.5 (2 reference manuals, one Developer's Guide, one
> Advanced Techniques manual). I can't seem to find any mention of similar
> documentation or part numbers for ordering them for 5.0. I have the Release
> 2.1 "Getting Started" and the "Guidelines for Building Applications"
> only. I realize there is on-line help, but are there hardcopy manuals as
> well? Thanks for your time -- Candy
>
> --
> Sandra (Candy) Robinson Boeing -- Irving Co.
> candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com P.O. Box 152707, MS TR-56
> (972) 659-2558 Irving, TX 75015-2707
> -------
> It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place. If you want to
> get somewhere else you must run twice as fast as that.
> --Alice, in Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass"
Im also having problems getting documentation. The Oracle phone support group has an official bug that details this lack of documentation. They were kind enough to forward a Power Point presentation outlining the new features of d2k version 2.1. If you want a copy, sent me an e-mail wdelorie_at_usa.net Received on Fri Jun 05 1998 - 06:40:44 CEST

Original text of this message