Re: MDI Forms with Menu problem

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 05 Jun 1998 01:15:12 GMT

>I am using Oracle 7.3 with Forms4.5. I have created a Form module and a Menu
>module. I attach the Menu to the Form via the Form's Menu Module property.
>When I run the form I get two window's dings or beeps and then the form come
>up. The only problem is that it only shows the standard Windows menu and not
>the menu I created and attached to the form. I tried creating another Menu
>and attaching it to the form but I get the same results. If I blank out the
>Form's Menu Module property and run the form I get the same results minus the
>two Windows dings or beeps. What do I have to do to get my own menu to work
>with my form?
>
>Mark

My guess is that the menu can't be found. When you make the menu, you also need to compile and generate it , just like a form. This will make a .MMX file, which is used at runtime. The other possibility is that it is looking in the wrong directory, or that you have the name misspelled.

Dan Received on Fri Jun 05 1998 - 03:15:12 CEST

Original text of this message