FORM over the WEB/checksystemclipboardaccess

From: Neumann Patrick <Patrick.Neumann_at_fh-sbg.ac.at>
Date: 1998/06/04

[Quoted] I get the following error in the Java Console of Netscape if I want to access to
a FORM over the WEB:

netscape.security.AppletSecurityException:security.checksystemclipboardaccess

[Quoted] No Form appears in the Netscape Browser. [Quoted] This error occours with Netscape 4.03, 4.04, 4.05 I have also tried the Java Plug-In from Sun and the appletviewer but it was the same error.

[Quoted] Is it necessary to sign or certify the applet, and if I have to do this,

how i have to to this ?

Can anybody help me ?

Neumann Patrick Received on Thu Jun 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message