MDI Forms with Menu problem

From: <wssi_at_sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 19:09:46 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using Oracle 7.3 with Forms4.5. I have created a Form module and a Menu [Quoted] module. I attach the Menu to the Form via the Form's Menu Module property. When I run the form I get two window's dings or beeps and then the form come [Quoted] up. The only problem is that it only shows the standard Windows menu and not [Quoted] the menu I created and attached to the form. I tried creating another Menu and attaching it to the form but I get the same results. If I blank out the Form's Menu Module property and run the form I get the same results minus the two Windows dings or beeps. What do I have to do to get my own menu to work with my form?

Mark