Re: Oracle Developer needed in NYC (learn financials)

From: Brian Meyette <brian_at_SPAMMENOT.turbont.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 22:07:51 GMT

On 1 Jun 1998 17:54:19 GMT, brucecra_at_mindspring.com (Bruce) wrote:

>One of our oldest New York City clients is looking for Oracle
>Developers . Our client is a state of the art online information provider
>of reference materials for the legal and financial field. They are looking
>for candidate who can help them develop their applications within an
>Oracle environment.You will also be in charge of helping to develop the
>corporate intranet.You will also be trained in ORACLE FINANCIALS,
>requirements are:
>
>Strong Knowledge of Oracle applications development
>Excellent PL/SQL knowledge
>Some knowledge of Financial Systems
>Have some Unix experience
>The ability to work in a corporate environment.

  1. please post articles like this to comp.databases.oracle.marketplace, not this group.
  2. since you're here already, what's the pay scale for this?

Brian

Brian Meyette, Oracle DBA
Cornish, NH
to reply, remove the SPAMMENOT from the header www.turbont.net/brian Received on Thu Jun 04 1998 - 00:07:51 CEST