Re: Impromptu - reporting tool & sys.dbms_ijob.remove

From: rok <rok_at_MCI2000.com>
Date: 1998/06/03

Impromptu will split the select statement. It will send the select statement with server-only tables.
With the result set it got from the server it will merge the hot table. That's why you never see the hot-table on the server.

raghuvir

Midwest <minomaha_at_hotmail.com> wrote in article <3574AFF9.7B48FDE1_at_mitec.net>...