Forms 4.5 Mouse Icons/NT default database

From: Mark Cudmore <mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 13:24:08 -0700

  1. Mouse Icons

Hi, is there anyway that I can change the mouse icon to an hourglass when I have some background processes running that take over the system? ie. Populating a list dynamically from the database in response to user actions. (There are many items in the dataset I am loading to the list, and my user gets confused while it processes)

2. NT default dbase

Where can I set up my default database for a NT platform running Developer/2000, Designer/2000, Enterprise Manager? I am getting tired of typing in the service name everytime I log on to a service. My last PC had it set up, but I can't figure it out on my new one! I had this posted to oracle.databases.oracle but no one responded!

Thank you in advance, please send a copy of any response to the below address

Mark Cudmore
mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca.nospam
I am taking anti-spamming measures, remove the
".nospam" from the end of my email address to
send me mail.