Workflow using Java applications

From: Chanoch Gotlieb <Chanoch.Gotlieb_at_rtssoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 09:46:06 +0300

Hello,

I'v just saw a demo of Oracle Workflow and I'll appreciate any information about the following:

Can I use a programs written in a programming language other then PL/SQL (such as C++ or Java) as the the workflow procedures?

From my point of view I want the whole workflow logic to be supported by the Workflow tool and the underlying processing (such as - in a given situation and data, use CTI application and send a message to the employee manager pager) I want to be programed in Java. Is it possible?

Thanks,

            Chanoch

Email: Chanoch.Gotlieb_at_rtssoftware.com Telephone: 972-2-5811462 Ext: 131