ORACLE DBA - SANTA CRUZ, CA?

From: Bob Bachtold <bachtold_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/06/02

What is TelePost doing in Santa Cruz?

And who exactly are we? (see below)

[Quoted] TelePost is looking to fill the following critical positions:

Oracle Database Administrator

  • 2-3+ years Oracle admin experience
  • Knowledge and experience with Oracle Forms, Oracle Web, and other Oracle products helpful
  • Windows NT experience preferred, but not essential
  • Previous billing systems / Telco experience helpful

Also:

Database Engineer

  • C++, 2-3+ years
  • BSCS/EE or equivalent
  • SQL92 mastery
  • Prefer Oracle experience (Sybase fine)
  • TCP/IP socket experience helpful

For immediate (and completely confidential) consideration, please forward your resume / CV (or contact info) to:

Bob Bachtold
TelePost, Inc.
1341 Pacific Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Email: bobb_at_telepost.net (preferred - and fastest) Web: http://www.telepost.net

(408) 990-0472 TEL (vmail)
(408) 526-1334 FAX PRINCIPALS ONLY, PLEASE. TelePost is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

TelePost is a hot, young Santa Cruz based startup designing and developing innovative Web-based integrated telecom software products. We are primarily funded by Telenor, one of the three major Scandinavian Telcos based in Oslo, Norway. We offer the best of both worlds, by being a cutting edge startup, with the reliability, stability, backing, and resources of a major multinational Telco corporation. And we are hiring!

TelePost Culture

The environment at TelePost is fast-paced and dynamic. The TelePost Team is made up of innovative, highly-motivated people making every day an exciting experience. We are fun-loving and at the same time very committed to our mission. We love to work hard and play hard. You'll find very little to call "corporate" about our atmosphere.

About Santa Cruz

What's cool about Santa Cruz?
The beach, the Wharf, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk... Santa Cruz is a charming beach community with a lot of recreational activities - surfing, sailing, fishing, restaurants, live music and much more... For more information about Santa Cruz, check out:

http://www.cruzio.com/lae

©1998 TelePost, All Rights Reserved. Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message