Re: spool question

From: Tony Gayda <tony.gayda_at_peachtreecityga.removethis.ncr.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 16:53:12 -0400

Dennis-

You need to "SET TERM OFF" in order to prevent output from going to your screen. This only works if you are running your SELECT statement from a ".sql" script and not directly entering it at the "SQL>" prompt.

--
To reply remove the "removethis." from my email address.

Dennis M. Hancy <dw724_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu> wrote in article
<6l0t25$ri9$1_at_pale-rider.INS.CWRU.Edu>...