Oracle Reports Newbie Question

From: Carol Kilner <ckilner_at_protectair.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 09:12:22 -0400

I currently have developer/2000 for the Windows platform. I would like to create reports that are acsessible via our Oracle Web Application Server using the reports runtime software. Apparently I need to install a file r30cgi32.exe in the cgi-bin directory and set a few environment variables. My Web Server and database are running on the Sun Solaris platform. I have two simple questions:

(1) Can I develope reports on developer/2000 for windows 95 and have
them run on the Sun Solaris plaform or do I need to develope them using developer/2000 for the Solaris platform?

(2) Do I need to buy Developer/2000 for SunSolaris to get r30cgi32.exe?

Please reply to me at:
ckilner_at_protectair.com

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Carol Kilner
ProtectAir Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 15:12:22 CEST

Original text of this message