Designer v.2.1 generation problem

From: Michael Shu <mikeshu_at_ix.netcon.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 08:05:48 -0500

Hello,

I have recently upgrade my designer to version 2.1 and I am experience some generation problem. All the form I generated were failed to compile ( can not compile FMX file). After some investigation, I have noticed that the generated had include a package call to "MSG_ALERT.PUSH", and I can not find any library or template file that contain this piece of package. Does anyone experience the similar result and how do you resolve them. Any feed back is helpful.

Regards
M.S. Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 15:05:48 CEST

Original text of this message