Copy functions in Des2K???

From: Jeroen van der Goorbergh <J.vanderGoorbergh_at_Syntegra.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:18:26 +0200

LS,

[Quoted] Can anyone help me out with the following...

I created a couple of copy functions in the Function Hierarchy Diagrammer, thinking that the Application Wizard would forget about them and only create modules for the master functions. I was wrong, but I really don't understand why. The next problem: what to do with these modules, created from the copy functions? Do I delete them (reject them as candidates)? If so, why does the App. Wiz. create them in the first place?

I will be very thankfull for any advice or comment,

J. van der Goorbergh

J.vanderGoorbergh_at_Syntegra.nl Received on Tue Jun 02 1998 - 14:18:26 CEST

Original text of this message