TK23 & TK25

From: Andrew Stubbs <andrews_at_stusoft.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 19:23:34 +0100

Does anyone know what these dll's actually do.

I have a large form (3MB FMB) with 12 images & numerous icons. there are 12 base table data blocks and 8 canvases some with embedded graphics. It is a complex what-if form for a forecasting system, With an older version of forms 4.5 all is fine, when the system was upgraded to the most recent version of 4.5 it all stopped working - get invalid page fault in TK23. I even tried upgrading to Forms 5.0 but still the same error, this time in TK25.

The error occurs before the when-new-form-instance trigger fires.

Oracle support says "produce a test case" (whatever that means) and are unwilling to help further - basically I have to find the bug in their code before they will aknowledge there is a bug !!

Andyone got any ideas

Andrew Stubbs
andrews_at_nospam.stusoft.com
(remove nospam to reach me) Received on Mon Jun 01 1998 - 20:23:34 CEST

Original text of this message