Re: passing parameters to a form

From: Jeffrey Kaplan <jkapllan_at_world.std.com>
Date: 1998/05/31

After slicing up the Drazi produce cart, Vir Coto read this report from Rick "The Notes Guy" Dickinson:

; Sharing the wisdom of the ages with those of us reading
; rec.humor.oracle.d, jkapllan_at_world.std.com (Jeffrey Kaplan) wrote:
;
; >(Free Clue: Don't post serious questions to a humor newsgroup. Your
; >next clue will cost you US$1.00)
;
; Actually, the standard charge for this sort of thing is two-fifty.

From the phrase, "Here's a dollar, go buy a clue."

--
Jeffrey Kaplan           <*>    I'm set up for PGP.  Are you?
jkapllan_at_world.std.com   <*>   There's only one "l" in my name.

"I cannot have an aide who will not look up.  You will be forever
walking into things."  (Amb. Delenn, B5 "The Parliament of Dreams")