Re: passing parameters to a form

From: John <johndRemoveThis_at_IDONTLIKESPAM.deltanet.com>
Date: 1998/05/31

On Fri, 29 May 1998 12:52:26 -0700, Francis Heaney <fheaney_at_onepine.DELETE-THIS-PART.com> wrote:

>Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
>>
>> (Free Clue: Don't post serious questions to a humor newsgroup. Your
>> next clue will cost you US$1.00)
>>

>Once I submitted a question about superstring theory to the Oracle,
>which I certainly didn't intend to be answered seriously, but my
>incarnation took incredible pains to explain superstring theory in
>fairly exhaustive detail. I did appreciate the effort, though, and I
>guess I do know more about it than I did before. Still, I'll probably
>resubmit it eventually in search of an answer more facetious.

The stupor in which I read "passing parameters to a form" lead me to think the post was a question regarding exterior differential forms. I was actually disappointed to find otherwise.

If you don't look at the fnord it can't get you. Received on Sun May 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message