a small forms problem

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 16:26:52 -0500

I have a small problem
[Quoted]   to resolve (if it can be resolved). I'm using an execute_query   command in a key-commit trigger that I've redefined. Thanks to   Phillippe's assistance, I initialize 3 important fields on the   screen prior to the execute_query command and the resulting   screen comes up nicely ... except .... Following the re-query on   the screen I get an informational message from Oracle that forces   me (the operator) to hit the return key before the screen is   actually updated. It's the standard message that comes up after   a manually executed select/find key sequence. I'd really rather   skip this extra keystroke. I don't want the operator to have to   hit the return key at this point. Is there a way to turn off the   prompt?

  Thanks,
  Martin Meadows Received on Sat May 30 1998 - 23:26:52 CEST

Original text of this message