Re: how to change working directory within a form

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 29 May 1998 05:14:23 GMT

I have not found an *Easy* way to change the working directory. There should be a WinAPI call to do it, but I don;t know what it is. The way I handle this type of problem is to use relative directories in the open_form call. For example, the Forms Menu program has its forms etc in C:\main_menu. Each application is in its own directory, at the same level as the main_menu directory. The open_form call for application 1 would then be

open_form('..\app1\starting_form');

Any references with the form for menus, reports, etc would also need the ..\app1\ directory specification.

Hopes this helps.

Dan Received on Fri May 29 1998 - 07:14:23 CEST

Original text of this message