Re: SQLTools: Integrated PL/SQL development environment

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 22:58:56 +0200

Dear mr jmw42969,

We think a price of $98 is not grossly over-priced for a tool like SQLTools. The company Oracle ask much more for their bad product that even don't support the things we offer to support a developer in his work. Have you tried for instance the Oracle Procedure Builder: we think it is really terrible !!!

Greetings Arthur Kolkman / Sequel Solutions (www.sequel.nl)