cc command line arguments

From: Ron Maltz <ron_at_nova.umuc.edu>
Date: 28 May 1998 16:15:43 -0400

[Quoted] We just upgraded to Oracle server 8.0.3 on a Sun Enterprise 3000 running Solaris 2.6. Now our attention is focused on PRO*C. The old cc command line arguments don't work with our new environment. The Oracle library and include directories have all changed. And the PRO*C book doesn't give a clue as to what is needed. Does anybody have the correct cc command line arguments that will compile a file processed through PRO*C under Solaris 2.6?

Many thanks in advance.

Ron Maltz
UMUC Systems Staff
ron_at_nova.umuc.edu Received on Thu May 28 1998 - 22:15:43 CEST

Original text of this message